Aims and Objectives
- Provide high quality secular/Islamic education, which is broad, balanced and confirms to the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- To provide a safe, warm, caring, rich and rewarding environment, necessary for the development of pupils' thoughts, habits and Islamic identity while providing opportunities for life in modern Britain.
- To develop the whole personality of pupils promoting positive Islamic values of tolerance all faiths and communities.
- Providing opportunity for each pupil to develop and reach their full academic and spiritual potential through the teachings and practice of Islam and to develop confidence in their identity as young Muslims committed to the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
- Support the acquisition of general knowledge and skills, so to enhance personal growth and confidence.
- To promote dignity of each student by teaching self-respect, respect for staff, parents, elders and others, through the development of personal responsibility.
- Aid and assist each pupil to comprehend the complexity of the world in which they live and that their own well-being is closely connected to the well-being of others.
- Ensure they enjoy their life at school, and develop a love for learning and the strong desire to continue their education as a lifetime experience.
- To acquire a moral attitude to life through conscientious awareness (Taqwa) and practise of Divine Guidance in all their affairs and transactions.